Go down
View user profile

LSPD Application Format

on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:36 am
In Game Name [David to be a realistic First and Last name!]:David Hernandez

Forum ID:[David Hernandez
(What you use the login to this website)

Country and Timezone you are in:jerusalem,UTC+3:00

Can you Speak, Understand, Read, and Write English?:Yes i can

Have you read and Understand the Rules?Yes i did

How long have you been apart of the Community?one day and i will stay in the city

How active are you during a usual week?all days

Do you Understand that you can be Terminated from the LSPD at anytime?:yes i do

Why do you want to join the Los Santos Police Department? (125 Word Minimum) (In Character) I want to have a job that i like to work in to get money and i want to help the city to get criminal in jail and to stop crime from happining

Do you have any past real life experience with Law Enforcement?no but i am happy to learn

Have you ever been involved in another Law Enforcement Sim. or RP group? Are you still involved with that group currently ? No but i had a few ride along woth cops.

What skills, traits and attributes do you posses that would benefit the police department?{Minimum 80 words) (In Character) I know what to do in robbing sotuation and hostage situations and i know a littel bit about ems.

Please tell us about yourself(Hobbies,Likes/Dislikes,etc...): I am 18 years old i have not  roleplaying in gta 5 . And one of my hobbies are bulding pc

Please feel free to add in whatever it is you feel you would like to share here.
What would you like to say to whoever reads this?: please accept me because i want to stick to this server and have fun wit OOC)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum