Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://www.sarlrp.eu

Server script ESX framework Delux edit V.1.0

on Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:13 pm
SARLRP ESX framework Delux edit V.1.0

Joblist: (Illegal/legal jobs)

1.Police job: (Its whitelisted so you have to make application to get APPROVED or contact
"Yackob" on discord or our forum page www.sarlrp.eu
Everybody who are in the team can open police menu with F6 and then you can find
a lot of useful stuff.

2.EMS: (It's also whitelisted,same goes for this,make application on forum page or contact
with "Yackob" on discord or our forum page www.sarlrp.eu
EMS menu opens with F4.

3.Taxi job: You will find it on job center (NB: You will get only first rank from there
and if you wan't to make more money,just make a application on forums and wait my APPROVED
answer to run a taxi business or move on the next rank.
You can go on duty,when you go to yellow blimp,it's marked on map.

4.Mechanic job: You can find this job on job center as well.(NB: You will get only first rank from there
and if you wan't to make more money,just make a application on forums and wait my APPROVED
You can go on duty,when you are going to the yellow mechanic blimp,its alos found on a map.

5.Car Dealer: Would you like to test it out? Its easy just go to job center and select your
first rank from there.(NB: You will get only first rank from there

6.Drug dealing: It's there you don't have to select this job,just go on the blimp,what are
you looking for and start collecting your drugs.(NB:If you have collected your drugs,then
you have to pack them and go to the selling point,you will figuer it out,trust me!)
If you have sold them,then you will get a black money for it and you have to wash it to
make it out clean.There no ranks here,just sell what you wan't but don't get caught!

NB:I will add more jobs with next server script update!

More Information:

1.Garage system: You can store your car on the garage,its marked on map.

2.Vehicle shop : Just collect the money and buy a car you like.(NB:You have to have cash to
buy it.If you have it on bank account you can't buy a car from the shop.)

3.Car locking system: You can lock/unlock your car when you press "U" but don't spawn
more than one owned car.It can bug the system if you try to lock both of your owned cars.

4.Driving licenses: You have to have driving licenses to drive around Los Santos.There
is a driving school for it,go find it on the map.But if you fail,you lose your money and you
have to do it again!

5.Gun licenses: You wan't to own a gun?It's easy,just buy gun licenses on gun store and get
a gun for your own protection.(NB:DO NOT BUY A GUN TO JUST RANDOMLY SHOOT PEOPLE AND TROLL
AROUND,YOU WILL GET BANNED FOR THAT!)

6.Phone: You can open your phone menu with F1 and call Taxi,EMS,Police,Mechanic or even a
car dealer.It's easy to use!

7.No carjack: I added this because I don't wan't to see people running around and stealing
cars and just troll around.NO! Get a job and earn to buy a car.

8.Store robbery: You can rob stores!(NB:It's not going to work if there is no cops online.
There has to be at least two cops online to rob stores.)

9.ID : You should see other players ID over their head.It's good,if you need to /report
trolls or players who cheat.OR just to see who is talking with you.

10.Street labels: You can find a street label system on the left corner.

11.Clothing shops: If you connect to our server first thing you will get is regitering
your name and making your own custom skin.But if you wan't to change clothes later on
then you can find clothing shops on the map.

12.Plate system: You can see your own car plate number.

13.Cruise control: You can enable/unenable it with "Y".

14.ATM: You need cash?Just go find a ATM and take out or put cash in the bank.

15.Police alerting system: Police will get alerted if somebody is jacking a car,punching
somebody or tries to steal something.

16.Roleplay chat system: /ooc /me /do

17.Voice system: For speaking to other players.

18.Car fuel system: If you need fuel,just go to fuel station.

19.LS Customs:If you have your owned vehicle,then you can customize it when you going to
LS Customs.

More coming....

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum